- Output: Pulse/4-20mA;
- Accuracy:±1.0 of Rate/±0.5% of Rate;
- Operating Temp.:-20…+60°C;
- Fluid Temp.: -20…+150°C;
- Housing Material: SS304/SS316;
- Rotor Material: 2Cr13/CD4MCu;
- Bearing Material: Tungsten Carbide.
Fluid entering the meter first passes through an inlet flow straightener that reduces its turbulent flow pattern. Fluid then passes through the turbine, causing the turbine to rotate at a speed proportional to fluid velocity. As each turbine blade passes through the magnetic field generated by the meter’s magnetic pickup, an AC voltage pulse is generated. These pulses provide an output frequency that is proportional to volumetric flow.