Honeywell BW™ Icon is named for its display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret and no time-consuming training. Instead, when there’s a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.Features & Benefits:Reliable
- 2 months of battery life (8 hours per day at room temperature with NDIR CH4 senor). No daily charging, no unexpected downtime.
- No service required, activate and use for two years
- Bluetooth included for ease of downloading and sending reports via the Safety Suite App.
- Readily enables to communicate with Motorola MOTOTRBO
Easy to use
- Small, lightweight and wearable.
- One-button operation.
Easy to manage
- IntelliFlash™ green light indicates the detector is in compliance: amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- Compatible with IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite.
- Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration.
- The latest in low power LEL infrared technology, giving you a battery runtime of 2 months.
- 1series sensor technology giving you wider temperature working conditions and a 5-year expected life.
- Compatible with the IntelliDox system for fast bump testing, data downloading, configuration and calibration of device. IntelliDox is now compatible with the external filter plate.
- Bluetooth as standard for connection in to the Safety Suite Device Configurator App.