The Model 822S and Model 824Sare 316 stainless steel versions of our popular Model 822 and Model 824 economical nylon MFM’s. Our Model 822S and Model 824Sare a favorite among customers who want cost-effective mass flow measurement but must have stainless steel construction. Both models are ideal for measurement of most clean dry gases including mixtures, toxics, corrosives, and combustibles.
In addition, both models offer standard 0-5 VDC or 4-20mA output signals. The Model 822S is equipped with a tiltable LCD display that can be mounted on the device or on a remote panel. The Model 824S is a compact OEM configuration that comes without the display.
The Model 822S and Model 824S are available in your choice of engineering units and in any flow range from 0-10 sccm to 0-500 slpm. Both models use Sierra’s patented sensor design with access ports to facilitate easy sensor cleaning. In addition, Sierra’s Platinum Sensor Technology eliminates zero-drift and creates excellent long-term reliability.
Unique Product Features
- Accuracy of +/- 1.5% of full scale standard
- Accuracy of +/- 1.0% of full scale optional
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Flow ranges from 0-10 sccm to 0-500 slpm
- Direct monitoring of mass flow rate
- Tiltable LCD display
- “Primary Standard” calibration for best accuracy & NIST traceability
- CE approved