Designed to control the flow of air and ALL inert gases & mixtures, our Mass-Trak® Model 810C meets the same performance criteria as any industry-standard MFC at an affordable price. Our Model 810C is available with a large LCD readout and provides two simultaneous analog output signals, 0-5 VDC and 4-20 mA. The control valve features a purge mode and a valve close command from an external contact. The built-in setpoint control and simple 24 VDC power supply eliminate the need for a separate power supply and readout electronics that can cost as much as a new MFC.
Our Model 810C is available in your choice of engineering units at flow ranges from 0-10 sccm to 0-50 slpm. The 810C uses Sierra’s Platinum Sensor Technology to eliminate zero-drift and create excellent long-term reliability.
Unique Product Features
- Accuracy of +/- 1.5% of full scale
- Direct monitoring of mass flow rate
- Flow ranges from 0-10 sccm to 0-50 slpm
- User-selectable local or remote set point
- Large LCD readout
- Easy PC or workstation interface
- Use with ALL inert gases and mixtures
- “Primary Standard” calibration for best accuracy & NIST traceability
- CE approved